Paid Summer Staff Quick Facts
Term of Service: June 20-August 26
Salary for the summer commitment: $3600 - $4000
Optional pre summer work available: contact the office for more information
Position available: (number of each position)
- Program Director (1)
- Waterfront Director and Program Assistant (1)
- Lifeguard and Activity Instructor (2)
- Cabin Leader and Activity Instructor (10)
- Assistant Cook (2)
- First Aid Attendant (1)
- Office Assistant (1)
- AV Tech and Program Assistant (1)
- L.I.G.H.T. Director (leadership training program) (1)
- L.I.G.H.T. Assistant (1)
What we are looking for:
Someone who has:
- a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active and growing faith.
- a passion for today's youth and a desire to understand and love them.
- a commitment to lifestyle evangelism and a desire to share what God has taught them.
- a servant's heart, a listening ear, an accepting attitude and a compassionate vision.
- a commitment to the local church and its ministries.
- a desire to leave their safety zone and reach youth where they are at.
- an appreciation for teamwork, and a desire to work hard at being a team player.
- graduated from high school and want to be used by God this summer.
What you will receive:
- a salary of $3,600—$4,000 (plus an optional $350)
- a six day break in the middle July 22-27 (extra $ if you choose to stay and work)
- fellowship with a team that is reaching today's youth with the TRUTH
- increased skills for your future vocation
- valuable and life-long friendships
- life changing experiences, challenges & victories as you learn to rely on God’s strength
- opportunities to serve our Lord
- fresh air and the enjoyment of God's amazing creation
- room and board (that's Tulahead's awesome food)
- one day off per week and time off each day
- nine days of training
- a mid summer staff day to renew and refresh for the second half
- fun staff events planned for throughout the summer