There are some important things to think about getting ready for camp. Here are a few things to help!
1. Register EARLY ... we cannot stress this enough. Take the time now to round up your child's friends and book your summer dates now.
3. Take a VIRTUAL TOUR of our camp with your child.
4. For a PACKING CHECKLIST, please see the downloadable resource at the bottom of this article.
5. OUR STAFF (meet our year round and summer staff)
6. A DAY IN THE LIFE (a daily schedule can be found in the forms section under parents)
7. LITTLE EXTRAS (to make your child’s week extra special)
9. CAMP FACILITY MAP (take a look at the facility and get your child acquainted to where things are before they arrive)
10. GPS Coordinates: enter these coordinates in Google Maps to find us on GPS: 49.6232428,-120.5860662
Taking the Coquihalla - take the Hwy 5A turn off to Princeton.
It is roughly a 40 minute drive, you will pat the 7 1/2 Diamond Ranch, the AP Guest Ranch and the community at Allison Lake. From there it is another 10 minutes and you'll see the camp at the end of Laird Lake, watch for the big blue boat house, we are on the right side with a big hay field in front. Watch for the large wooden TULAHEAD sign.
Coming through Princeton on Highway 3 - turn into the downtown at the Petro Canada and take Hwy 5A to Merritt. You will drive for roughly 20 minutes and the camp will be on your left hand side with a large hay field in front. You will see the wooden TULAHEAD sign as you crest the small hill. The turn is immediately at the top.