There are some important things to think about getting ready for camp. Here are a few things to help!
1. Register EARLY ... we cannot stress this enough. Take the time now to round up your child's friends and book your summer dates now.
3. Take a VIRTUAL TOUR of our Camp with your child (this will give you a good picture of our facilities)
4. For a PACKING CHECKLIST, please see the downloadable resource at the bottom of this article.
5. OUR STAFF (meet our year round and summer staff)
6. A DAY IN THE LIFE (you can review our daily schedule and see the activities that your child will be a part of)
7. LITTLE EXTRAS (to make your child’s week extra special)
10. Travel Map to Tulahead: enter these coordinates in Google Maps to find us on GPS: 49.6232428,-120.5860662
Finding Camp Tulahead is not too difficult but catching the turn off without driving by is a bit challenging even if you've
been here before.
Coming from the Lower Mainland, take the Coquihalla to Merritt and turn onto the Okanagan Connector. After about a 15 minute drive, take the 5A turn off to Princeton.
Your drive will take you past the 7 1/2 Diamond Ranch, the AP Guest Ranch and the community at Allison Lake. From there it is another 10 minutes and you'll see the Camp set back against the mountain on the right side at the crest of a small hill. Once you see the wooden TULAHEAD sign, you've missed the turn.
Coming through Princeton on Highway 3, turn into the downtown at the Petro Canada and take the 5A to Merritt. You will drive for 15 to 20 minutes and the Camp will be on your left across a cleared field. You will see the wooden TULAHEAD sign as you crest the small hill. The turn is immediately at the top.